ChiChiRomeoAndMe_Button About_Us_Button Contact_Button Follow_Us_Button

Friday, August 15, 2014

All is grey

It has been a pretty dull day today. We had rain outside and a nasty cold inside. No fun. But you know, if you can't beat them, join them. So grey it is. The Mateo V tank in chrome from Duke of London adds a bit of shine and let's face it, you can never go wrong with a little metallic these days, can you? It also reminds me of the old HeMan cartoons from way back when. Why? I have no idea...my mind just goes there.
If it was up to me, Romeo would live in this Zara blazer from last year. It's just that cute. And the Mói harem denims are a personal favorite, because they seem to be indestructible. Countless daycare days behind them and they still look like new. That's quality for you.
In the end I couldn't help but throw a little color in there with the 5-panel from Agatha Cub. That bodega print is something else! All in all I think he gave the grey sky a run for its money today - at least stylewise.

No comments:

Post a Comment