ChiChiRomeoAndMe_Button About_Us_Button Contact_Button Follow_Us_Button

Friday, May 30, 2014

Le Petit Organic - Stylish & Eco Friendly Fashion For Kids

Confession: I am an online shopper. There. I said it. It's quick, it's convenient and I safe a lot on parking. (read: I safe a lot on parking tickets, because I never pay for parking. It's the risk of getting caught that is too  much of a thrill to pass on...)



Before the big eco friendly clothes trend started, I did have my resentments. Whenever I heard 'eco friendly' I couldn't help but instantly think "tree-hugging". Now, while I do have an environmental concience, I'm just not hardcore green. I lack the discipline for it. So, the superficial fashion part of my brain clearly had a blind spot for eco friendly clothing, because style trumps sustainability.



Thank God style and eco friendliness (is that a word?) go hand in hand these days. And thank God for people like the owner of New York based online kids boutique Le Petit Organic who make it so much easier for us mums to dress their kids fashionable. With a fine selection of brands like Indikidual, Mini and Maximus, Mói and NoSweet - just to name a few - Le Petit Organic clearly fills the void in the market for stylish and sustainable kid's fashion.



But wait, there's more! Let's just not forget about the human side of things. At Le Petit Organic customer service seems to be spelled with caps lock on. Yep, like CUSTOMER SERVICE, because it's just that awesome. I've witnessed it myself when ordering from their site. When I ran into a little shipping problem at checkout - the system didn't know Germany (I always had a feeling that we're merely a kid's fashion wasteland of some sort) - the issue was handled quickly and in such a great manner that I will most likely never forget it and more importantly, that I will definitely be a returning customer.


Ashley is wearing: Dress by Petitbo - Grace is wearing: Top by Petitbo | Skirt by Mini and Maximus - Romeo is wearing: Shirt by Mini and Maximus | Pants by Mói -- everything available at Le Petit Organic

No comments:

Post a Comment