ChiChiRomeoAndMe_Button About_Us_Button Contact_Button Follow_Us_Button

Friday, May 23, 2014

Quality Time With Ms A

I grew up as an only child, so I have no idea what it means to share your parents with another sibling. Now, as a mother of three, I know what it means to try and devide my attention evenly among my kids and the guilty concience that comes along with failing at it.This is why I cherish moments like these. While the littles were busy with their English class, Ashley and I had 45 minutes of uninterrupted 'big girls' time. It may not be enough to really catch up on everything that's going on in her life, but that doesn't even matter. The important thing is that it's just the two of us.



To see her excitement when it's all about her is priceless. And boy can this girl talk! I think my mother would disagree, but she doesn't get that from me. Not that I don't like to chat, I'm a woman after all, but it's different with her. It seems like she has about 34 different ideas/stories/comments in mind that she wants to get out all at once, which tends to be a bit confusing at times. While telling me about the trip to the water reservoir the other day and the 200+ stairs she had to climb to the top (Kudos to her. Personally, I would've started to look for an elevator after 30 stairs.) the Eiffel Tower somehow managed to force itself into her memory. So in the end she actually climbed all the way to the top of the Eiffel Tower and was so surprised to see that it doubles as a tourist attraction and well...a water reservoir. That was news to me, too, actually.


Ashley's Outfit: Tee by c/o Knox And Lola | Shorts by Zara Kids (SS13 collection) | Sneakers by Nike

I'm already looking forward to hearing about her little adventures next week. I really hope it's something about outer space, though. I'm having a bit of a sci-fi phase right now...

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree: Julie was very different to Ashley. She only had 33 to 35 ideas/stories/comments in mind. And when she started a discussion about pizza, she also ended with a discussion about pizza. But in between I had to accept the advantage of Mercedes Benz vs BMW, basketball vs zoccer and walking vs car driving.

    You will always get the children you deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have a blog now. I can see their photos and features so much better rather than on my phone. Love,love,love them !

    ReplyDelete