ChiChiRomeoAndMe_Button About_Us_Button Contact_Button Follow_Us_Button

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Chichiromeo+Me x NoSweet

NoSweet are big clothes for little people. And because little people are already sweet, they don't need to be sweetened any further, hence the lack of pink flowers and cuddly smiley bears in NoSweet designs. While I'm not afraid of colors (no really, I'm not, I'm just pretending to), I don't need anything sugar coated on my kid's clothes, so NoSweet is exactly what I love. A reduced color palette mixed with a rather unique choice of pattern. This fall it's all about the dragonfly for example. Nothing cuddly there, but still amazing just to look at. But it doesn't stop at looks alone. NoSweet clothes are double BIO! The fabric as well as the dye lack any kind of harmful chemicals and the entire production process is natural.
Ecofriendly, unique and easy to style. Very nosweet indeed.

Ashley is wearing: Jacket from Zara, Dress from NoSweet, Scarf from NoSweet
Romeo is wearing: Sweat Jacket from NoSweet, Tee from Tribe Is Alive, Leggings from NoSweet, Beanie from NoSweet

2 comments: