ChiChiRomeoAndMe_Button About_Us_Button Contact_Button Follow_Us_Button

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Double Trouble

It's probably not easy being this fierce. Not that I would know anything about that. The fierceness skipped a generation. Poor me. I've always wondered how they manage to be the way they are and how my clumsy and sometimes nerdy self hasn't yet messed that coolness up. Not that I intend to, of course, but we all know that some things just happen.
It's probably wrong to envy your own children and I should go and seek for some kind of help, but I can't help myself. While they do have their shy moments (mostly towards people who are...well...questionable), the selfconfidence all three of them display 95% of the time is just breathtaking. I want that for myself. And I want it to be as natural as it is for them. Effortless and real.
A woman at one of their modeling gigs once told me how impressed she was by Ashley's coolness and that it didn't seem to be "trained" or an act. That actually made me a little queasy. Why would anybody try and turn their kids into something they're not? Yes, being selfconfident will enable them to open a lot of doors in life more easily. But that's about it. Nobody gets anywhere by just being fierce. It's not a guarantee for anything. Unless you are Beyoncé, of course. But she's an exception to...hm...everything.


Grace is wearing: Coat from H&M, Tee from River Island, Leggings from H&M, Sneakers from Crime London, Sunnies from Milk & Soda
Romeo is wearing: Biker Jaket from River Island, Tee from Passive Juice Motel, Jeans from H&M, Sneakers from Crime London, Aviators from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment