ChiChiRomeoAndMe_Button About_Us_Button Contact_Button Follow_Us_Button

Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Little Rebel And A Fresh Nerd

Keeping these two occupied when big sis is doing her own thing is sometimes harder than it should be. To be honest, the whole stretch of having to be everywhere at once as a mother of three gets to me every now and then.

No. That's actually not correct. It's not the 'having to be everywhere at once', but the constant guilty conscience that somebody always gets dragged along without being asked to. Am I the only one who has these moments? Take our Thursdays as an example. Ashley has her English and ballet class back to back. Both classes are so close together that I have exactly 15 minutes to drive all over town from point A to point B. During rush hour, of course. Anything else would be too boring.

So there's literally no time for the littles to try and act up. You want to go to the playground in the first 45 minutes of English class? Sorry, no, because the playground is too far and I know two things: 1) the five minutes of actual playtime they would get there would result in at least one epic meltdown and 2) ain't nobody got time for that. Ok, so no playground. What about ice cream or cake or the like? Of course! Let's do that, so that the first thing you can tell your sister when she's back from English class is how amazing the ice cream/cake was and that she can't have some, because we have to use our warp speed to get to ballet. Cue yet another meltdown I don't need. So no sugar coated pit stops. I guess that's why our dentist loves us.

Which leaves us with, well, pretty much nothing to do. Nothing but those little games you play with your kids when being on the road. The ones we don't like, because they're cool for five seconds and then turn into pure boredom. Or maybe it's really me, failing at entertaining the brood. Thank God they never really complain about any of this. So I guess I shouldn't even worry my pretty little head about it. But since I have to be everywhere all the time, I certainly want it all, all the time...a mother just can't help herself now can she?

How do you balance it all? Or don't you really bother and just take things one at a time?

Grace wears: Jacket from Zara, Shirt from H&M (boys department), 'Fresh' Tee from Little Urban Apparel, Skirt from Moi, Leggings from H&M, Shoes from H&M, Specs from Primark
Romeo wears: Jacket from Zara, 'Le Petit Rebelle' Longsleeve from Little Urban Apparel, Baggies from Moi, Shoes from Nike, Shades from Milk & Soda, Camo Hat from Milk & Soda

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pics!!
    Love this cool duo <3
    xo Charly

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of your kids are awesooome! (sigh) I wish they could teach me.. ��

    ReplyDelete